I Like New Cars


well I'm a movie walking around the house in a shirt and undies dancing and singing while cooking type of girl Lol I love to swim, go to beaches and just hanging out but I'm not a real party type I don't smoke or drink, but I will have a little wine during a for celebrations. When I was younger like 10 I decided I was going to be a architect and that I would design my own house and well it's still the plan. I'm a busy person but know matter where or what I'm doing I always have my phone in my hand. I'm goofy and sometimes a clumsy type of person but I love everything artistic. That's all I can think of for now haha and I talk a lot but when I feel uncomfortable I don't talk at all I'll just smile and look at my phone. I'm a big planner I plan for everything ahead of time.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »