I have a lot of hobbies


Always trying to be better than I was yesterday, and trying to make today the best day of my life. Great sense of Humor (witty banter? Love it!) Interests include painting, socializing, and going out with friends balanced by playing video games, staying in, and reading. Educated in economics, business, and public health. Currently in the corporate recruiting field but always looking for better opportunities. Very goal oriented. Like a balance of everything: work/play, etc. Artistic nature. I also enjoy taking care of my body and mind. I don't think hair color, skin color, clothing color, (or any appearance factor) is a good judge of character. I will never stop testing the boundaries of social constructs and fashion. Sometimes I fail, but it's ok. I maintain that I'm not very influenced by social norms, but I do enjoy being in various societies

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »