I traveled a lot in my life


Hi, I 've been in travel business for many years and I think I had quite exciting life. I am absolutely fluent in English, have been to the US over 50 times, graduated from the Language school of the University. I've been figure skating for over 10 years and love sports and the outdoors, play tennis, have an amazing, well groomed and trained, body and even more amazing, sophisticated mind , look and feel much younger - people are always shocked when they find out my age. Love the ocean and the beaches, animals and cars. Nothing ''average" about me. I am classy, affectionate, loyal, humorous , well travelled and educated but also picky and demanding. I traveled a lot in my life, both for business and pleasure. Love California and the islands. I have multiple entry business visas to the US, UK and Europe (Schengen countries). Can go out of the country on a very short notice.


Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »